There are SIX (6) requirements for admission to the Phlebotomy program
- Complete a DMACC application and state PHLEBOTOMY as your major
- Submit evidence of high school graduation or GED/HiSET to the Admissions Office
- Attend a REQUIRED Phlebotomy Information Session - you do NOT need to register, just show up.
- ACCUPLACER Next Gen Reading score of at least 230.
- ACCUPLACER Next Gen Writing score of at least 244.
- Job Shadow: Will be done AT the scheduled Information Sessions. Contact the DMACC PHB Program Chair at 515-964-6296 or
firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions regarding this.
For admission or waiting list questions, contact the DMACC Admissions Department at 515-965-7145.