Mikal's Funeral Parlor a successful South Jersey funeral home seeking applicants for immediate Full-time, Part-time and/or On-Call status for Funeral/Transport, Administrative, and Funeral Director staff positions. Occasional Night and Weekend availability required. The successful candidate is a professional, well mannered, compassionate individual who is dedicated to providing continued quality service to our grieving families.
- A fondness for Double-Checking
- Solid Emotional Control
- A pleasant attitude
- The ability to lift up to 50-75 lbs.
- Be very detail oriented
- A high level of pride in your work
- Great customer service (5 Star Hotel level customer service)
- The ability to interact and collaborate with others in a team atmosphere
- Reliability, a curiosity to learn & professionalism in your DNA.
Repeat, MUST. If you are OK with just being ordinary, then this opportunity is NOT for you.
Responsibilities: (may include, but not be limited to)
Transfers, Funeral Supervision, Paperwork, Filing, Maintenance, Arrangement assistance, other funeral & office related duties, etc. Valid Driver's License REQUIRED.
Bi-Lingual/Multi-Lingual is a PLU$$$.
Great advancement potential - Qualification / Licensure dependent – We offer Generous Regular/Overtime pay, commensurate with experience, ambition and initiative.
Job Type: 1. Funeral/Transport staff 2. Administrative staff 3. Funeral Director
Experience: Funeral Industry = 0-2 years Customer Service = 1-2 years.