Prepare students with skills and attitudes necessary for success in marketing, management and fashion careers by providing relevant, challenging and high quality learning activities in the classroom and the community in a supportive culture that demonstrates integrity, professionalism, teamwork and fun.
- Challenge: Encourage students to go beyond their comfort zone and accept new challenges and experiences.
- Skills: Develop curriculum that provides students with academic and personal skills necessary for career success.
- Current: Keep current with industry best practices through research and meeting with industry leaders on a regular basis.
- Learning: Provide meaningful learning activities that allow students to apply course competencies in realistic situations.
- Service: Value service to the community and participate in community service projects with students.
- Professionalism: Demonstrate integrity and professionalism in our interaction with students and the community.