Randall Vos started teaching at DMACC in 2007 and is a Professor in addition to serving as the Horticulture Department Program Chair. Randall teaches a wide range of horticulture courses, but his main teaching focus is with courses relating to soil, greenhouse production and food crop production. Prior to working at DMACC, Randall was a greenhouse production manager and worked in fruit crop and fertilizer research.
- B.S. Agriculture Plant Science - Dordt College
- M.S. Horticulture - Michigan State University
- Ph.D. Horticulture - Iowa State University
- Fertilizer research
- Greenhouse production manager
- Graduate research assistantship in viticulture
- Floriculture internship in The Netherlands