The Business Administration Program exists to position students to meet the needs of the business community while enhancing personal development.
- Position our students to enter the workforce.
- Provide industry related internship opportunities that will develop communication, leadership and problem solving skills.
- Provide a rigorous curriculum in business to instill work ethic discipline.
- Position students to continue their business education.
- Achieve and maintain accreditation ACBSP
- Utilize assessment testing to verify student preparation.
- Partner with business community to address their needs through the Business Administration programs.
- Utilize business advisory board to identify business needs.
- Develop specialized programs to address industry needs.