The Ankeny GM Raytheon Training Center, located at Des Moines Area Community College, is a satellite training center serving dealerships from the surrounding states. The Training Center trains technicians who are seeking advanced training to enhance their skill sets.
Some information to consider:
- The calendar of classes is only a preliminary schedule and is subject to change.
- Classes on the calendar will not appear on the Center of Learning website until they are officially scheduled. You will need to log into the Center of Learning regularly and search for the desired class to sign up.
- If you attempt to enroll in a class and the Center for Learning puts you on a waitlist, this means you are waitlisted only for that particular day. After that particular day passes, you will drop off that waitlist.
- The schedule may display no seats available when there are possibly several seats open. Even though a class shows it is full, please try signing up for the class you want. It is possible your status could change to enrolled. If that will not work, you will need to find another day to enroll.
- If you are not enrolled in a class and show up at the training center, you will be sent home if the class is at full enrollment. Please ensure you have signed up on the Center of Learning website before arriving.
- The GM Training center is located in Building 13, Room 1A. Park in the west parking lot (Lot J), enter into the school through the double doors, and the classroom is the first room on your left.