Industrial Technician, Diploma
Loading...Industrial Technician, Diploma prepares students for a career as a maintenance technician in industrial manufacturing. At the completion of the program, students should be able to troubleshoot and repair industrial equipment ranging from basic mechanical equipment and electrical motor controls to the more complex systems used in manufacturing environments.
Students who complete the Industrial Technician, Diploma will earn 12 certificates:
- Basic Electrical, Certificate
- Basic Hydraulics, Certificate
- Basic Pneumatics, Certificate
- General Industry Safety, Certificate
- Hydraulic Maintenance, Certificate
- Industry Tech Logic Controllers, Certificate
- Maintenance Principles, Certificate
- Manufacturing and Fabrication, Certificate
- Measurements and Drawings, Certificate
- Mechanical Power Transmission, Certificate
- Motor Controls – Industry Tech, Certificate
- Sensor and Logic Systems, Certificate
- Solar Energy Technician, Certificate
- Wind Turbine Technician, Certificate
Students who complete the Industrial Technician, Diploma may take an additional courses for an Associate in
Applied Science in Renewable Energy Technology.
Renewable Energy Technology - Associate in Applied Science - Degree
All students in DMACC's two-year
Loading...Renewable Energy Technology, AAS program are trained in the fundamentals that make them qualified for a broad array of jobs. Each student will earn two advanced certificates:
Solar Energy Technician, Certificate — This advanced certificate prepares students for operating and maintenance solar energy systems. An emphasis on power generation and renewable energy is provided.
Wind Turbine Technician, Certificate — This advanced certificate prepares students for the rigors of wind turbine maintenance, climbing and safety skills with a focus on the wind turbine electric generation industry, including power transmission systems, and turbine mechanical systems and controls.