Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification is a way to gauge your proficiency in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint or Outlook. In order to obtain certification, you must take a certification exam. In order to obtain certification, you must earn 70% or better on each certification exam.
- Certification exams are available at the Urban Testing Center.
- DMACC, in conjunction with the Governor of Iowa STEM initiative, is providing the resources you need--at no cost if you're a DMACC credit student or employee--to study for and to take the MOS exams.
- MOS certification preparation is a good way to truly become more software proficient so that you can maximize your understanding and use of the software, especially in an on-the-job environment.
- MOS certification says "I went the extra mile" to demonstrate my skills in support of my professional career.
- MOS certification will boost your self-confidence.
Note: To access the following MOS FAQs and Start Training study resources, you must be a current student or employee, and you must be signed in to the DMACC network.
Sign-in is easy:
1. Click the "Sign In" link at the top, right corner of this page.
2. If prompted, enter your DMACC login and password.
What is Microsoft Office Specialist Certification