Intro: DMACC offers three levels of Accounting training in the Go to Work Track. Each level builds to the next.
Why a Certificate?
- Qualify for a part-time or temporary Accounting Job while continuing your education
- Gain Accounting skills that complements other degrees (example: Office Administration students who want to add basic accounting skills)
- Seamless transfer into DMACC's Accounting Diploma
- Complete in two semesters
- This certificate can be completed in the classroom or online.
Why a Diploma?
- Obtain full-time employment after one year of Accounting training
- Perform full-time full-charge bookkeeping and payroll services for small and medium sized businesses
- Master skills such as payroll, spreadsheet analysis, bookkeeping functions and budgets
- Gain proficiency in Computer Accounting packages such as QuickBooks, Peachtree/Sage, and Excel
- Complete in three semesters
- This diploma can be completed in the classroom or online.
Loading...Accounting & Bookkeeping, Diploma
Why a degree?
- Perform all diploma functions plus jobs that require knowledge of
- Tax Preparation
- Governmental Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Hands on experience or advanced payroll knowledge
- Opens the door to more industries and positions
- Gain full-time employment after four semesters at DMACC
- Qualify to work in select Accounting jobs while completing a four-year degree
- Typically makes a higher starting salary than the diploma
- Provides a high degree of transferability to many private colleges:
- Complete in four semesters
- This degree can be completed in the classroom or online.
Loading...Accounting Specialist Degree