Accounting is an essential function for small businesses. DMACC offers two certificates to work in specialized areas of accounting. These can be completed in the classroom or online.
- Prepares entrepreneurs for the accounting skills needed in a small business.
- Provides training in payroll, spreadsheet analysis, and budgets.
- Become proficient in computer accounting packages including QuickBooks, Peachtree/Sage, and Excel.
- Perfect for employers who need employees for small business accounting functions.
- Complete in two semesters.
Loading...Accounting for Entrepreneurs
- Provides you skills in federal and state tax rules and regulations.
- Prepares you to interpret pension plans, benefit plans, garnishments, and stock options.
- Equips you to pass the Fundamental Payroll Certification exam administered by American Payroll Association.
Loading...Accounting Payroll Certificate