Accounting: Specialized Training
Accounting is an essential function for small businesses. DMACC offers three certificates to work in specialized areas of accounting.
- Prepares entrepreneurs for the accounting skills needed in a small business.
- Provides training in payroll, spreadsheet analysis, and budgets.
- Become proficient in computer accounting packages including QuickBooks, Peachtree/Sage, and Excel.
- Perfect for employers who need employees for small business accounting functions.
- Complete in two semesters.
Loading...Accounting for Entrepreneurs
- Prepares you for the IRS tax preparer examination.
- Trains you to be a tax preparer and/or work for an accounting professional who prepares taxes.
- Provides you skills in federal and state tax rules and regulations.
- Prepares you to interpret pension plans, benefit plans, garnishments, and stock options.
- Equips you to pass the Fundamental Payroll Certification exam administered by American Payroll Association.
» Loading...Program Details