Top three advantages of taking Accounting at DMACC:
DMACC has the lowest tuition in the state.
DMACC ACC 131 and 132 classes have a high degree of transferability to all universities in Iowa.
- ISU, UNI, Drake and Simpson students: Each class transfers individually
- Iowa students: ACC 131 and 132 transfer as a package
- Check with other schools not listed for transferability.
3. Take classes either fully online or in a virtual classroom
Take the class from your bedroom or anywhere!
What's the difference? Look for the class location to make sure you choose the correct class type for you:
- Online Blackboard Collaborate - Also called Virtual Classroom. This type of class has set class times where you connect virtually and your professor gives a live lecture. You can interact with your professor, classmates, and ask questions.
- Online Blackboard-WEB - This is a fully Online Course without a live instructor where you work at your own pace.
- Web Blended-WEB - This a blend of the two above class types. Part is taught virtually by the instructor, and part is taught online with no instructor present.
Don't wait - classes are filling up. Spring semester starts January 11, 2021.
Find a Spring Class