Get into the job market faster with work-ready education and training!
In just one year or less, DMACC can help you gain the skills you need to start or restart your career, quickly, and affordably. DMACC’s Quick Start Careers offers a clear path for almost any career interest.
DMACC will help you:
- Qualify for jobs
- Spend less time in the classroom
- Give you more time to work and earn money
DMACC offers many short-term options and certificates in a variety of areas. DMACC:
- Works in partnership with area businesses
- Looks at regional and national trends
- Adopts national curriculum standards to offer the most relevant, up-to-date, short-term training programs.
Consider DMACC’s Quick Start Careers to:
- Keep your job skills current
- Gain new skills to help you qualify for entry-level careers
- Help recession-proof your job skills
- Explore new areas of interest
- Expand your options in the job market
- Start, grow, or improve your own business
To get started, visit with a
about course requirements and the job prospects associated with your program of interest. In some cases, apprenticeships and internships are available.