Not sure who to contact? More than likely, you're looking for an instructional designer.
Our instructional designers are experts in learning methodologies, learner-centered approaches, and educational technology. Contact a designer for help with the following:
- developing and evaluating courses
- creating engaging interactions
- organizing course materials
- scaffolding learning activities
- designing quality assessments and rubrics
- using the learning management system
- choosing the best tools and methods
- applying Universal Design principles
- improving course accessibility
Our training coordinator is your first point of contact for course accessibility and technical trainings. Contact Kate if you have questions or training topic ideas or if you or someone you know would like to present a session.
In rare instances, you may need to reach out to other members of our team.