Note - Campus visits by Instructional Designers will resume when it is deemed safe to do so. Until then, please use the Contact Us page to reach out to us!
Below is the schedule prior to mid-March 2020.
Instructional Designers are available to support faculty with Blackboard, effectively integrating technology, best practices in course design, etc. We hope you'll join us when we work from your campus/building!
Instructional Designer Schedule - Printable PDF
- Arts/Sciences - Bldg 2 Rm 5R: Tuesdays, Wednesdays
- Business - Bldg 8 Rm 15A: Monday afternoons
- Health Sciences - Bldg 24 Rm 102: Thursday mornings
- SEMSS - Bldg 4 Rm 6: Tuesday mornings
- SEMSS - Bldg 9 Rm 16: Tuesday afternoons
- Thursdays: Courter Center
Carroll, Newton, Southridge Campuses:
- Mondays and Wednesdays: Bldg 1 Rm 235
*Dates/Times subject to change.
Instructional Designers are also available by appointment (in Ankeny and other campuses). Please contact one of the
Instructional Designers to set up an appointment.