You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Online Course Development Procedures
Online Student Resources
Student Success Online
Virtual Tour Resources
Instructor Training for LockDown Browser & Respondus Monitor: Prevent Cheating During Online Exams
10/13/2021 12:00 PM
10/13/2021 1:00 PM
Wednesday, October 13th at 1:00pm
Summary of the Respondus Event:
This comprehensive training webinar is intended for instructors who plan to use LockDown Browser and/or Respondus Monitor with online exams.
LockDown Browser is a custom browser that prevents digital cheating during an online exam. Respondus Monitor is a companion product for LockDown Browser that deters cheating when students take online exams in non- proctored environments. Students use their own computers with a standard webcam to record assessment sessions.
The training will cover:
- How to use LockDown Browser to prevent digital cheating in proctored testing environments
- How to use Respondus Monitor in non-proctored environments, to protect exam integrity and confirm student identity
- The student perspective using each application
- Efficient review of the assessment data collected, including the Review Priority system, timeline, and milestone features
- Best practices and tips for success with both applications
All attendees will receive a link to a recording after the session
Register for this Event on the Respondus Website
All Day Event
External Respondus Training
Created at 9/20/2021 11:48 AM by Davis, Katelynn D
Last modified at 9/20/2021 2:01 PM by Davis, Katelynn D
Use this page to add attachments to an item.