The Official College ID of DMACC
All photo locations are currently closed. Photos will not be added to the BankMobile Cards for the foreseeable future.
DMACC issues an
official College ID to all credit students, the
DMACC OneCard. This College ID will provide access to student services such as
activities. It is mailed with your refund selection kit which provides a personal code to choose a refund preference.
The Refund Selection Kit allows students to select their preferred refund method. It will arrive in a bright green envelope and contain their Personal Code and DMACC OneCard. In addition to the Refund Selection Kit, students will also receive an email from BankMobile containing their personal code. Once students have their code, follow these easy steps:
1. VISIT refundselection.com
2. ENTER your unique Personal Code from the green envelope or email
3. SELECT how you'd like to receive your money
Even if you do not receive financial aid, there may be instances in which you receive a refund from the College. For example, if you drop a class during the drop/add period.
- DEPOSIT TO AN EXISTING ACCOUNT - Money is transferred to an existing account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from the school. Typically, it takes 1 - 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- DEPOSIT TO A BANKMOBILE VIBE CHECKING ACCOUNT - If you open a BankMobile Vibe checking account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from the school.
See Fee Schedule
Click here for instructions regarding setting up your refund preference.
Use OneCard as a Library card
Your OneCard is your DMACC library card. The card is required to borrow books and to access the library's ebooks, article databases, and streaming videos. If you have questions about using your card with the Libraries, please feel free to
contact your campus library.
If you are not certain that DMACC has your current mailing address, take a moment and visit the
DMACC Web Info System and update your address information.
You will also need to have your photo taken on a DMACC campus.*
*Students who choose not to have a photo taken for their DMACC OneCard will be required to provide photo identification for access to services at DMACC.
Information about Des Moines Area Community College's agreement with Customers Bank.