advisor can assist you with:
- Registering for classes
- Understanding and completing admissions requirements
- Learning more about a DMACC program of study
- Checking your progress toward graduation
- Understanding DMACC's academic policies and procedures
- Understanding how DMACC credits transfer to another institution
Advising Office Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Room 106
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Room 106
Appointments are encouraged and can be scheduled by calling 641-791-3622 or 800-362-2127. Walk-ins welcomed as time allows. Hours may vary when classes are not in session and during summer semester.
Advisors at this campus are:
ATI TEAS testing available only on certain days.
Please call 641-791-3622 for dates and times.
ACCUPLACER® Testing Times:
Mondays at 10 a.m. & Wednesdays at 3 p.m. Testing times may vary during breaks and summer semester.
Please call 641-791-3622 to reserve your seat for the ACCUPLACER test at least one day in advance.
Other testing times may be available. Contact an Academic Advisor for more information:
Nicole Kalkwarf 641-791-1723 or Jody Stiles 641-791-1722.