Faculty Leaves

Sick leave, personal business leave, bereavement leave and vacation, if applicable; are requested and reported through Employee Web. Paper leave forms are used for Professional Leave (Form P-22) and Conference and Meeting Leave (Form P-23) and Request for Leave (Form P-21).

All of these forms are available on the HR Forms Web page.

See your department timekeeper for the procedure for requesting leaves of absence.