Reasonable Accommodation-Religion

​The College provides reasonable accommodation for known religious observance or practice needs of emplo​yees, unless the accommodation would constitute an undue hardship on program operations. For employees requesting use of their Personal Business Leave or Leave Without Pay, a Request for Leave Form (P-21) is to be completed. For other types of accommodations, a written request to the Academic Dean or Provost is required.