Job Injuries/Accident Reports

​​College faculty are covered by Worker's Compensation insurance in accordance with federal and state laws and regulations. You are required to report any work-related accident or illness to your supervisor, the Campus Nurse, or Human Resources in order to qualify for Worker's Compensation benefits.

The supervisor or Campus Nurse must complete an Incident Report form.