Faculty Complaints

​A regular faculty member who believes that College policies or procedures have been violated related to his/her employment may file a complaint through the College Complaint Procedure, if the matter is not covered by the collective bargaining agreement and does not involve alleged discrimination. The complainant begins the process by meeting with his/her immediate supervisor. Detailed procedures may be found in HR 3240. The DMACC Complaint Form (P-46) is available online.

An adjunct faculty who has a complaint should address the issue with his/her Academic Dean or Provost. If the complainant is not satisfied, he/she should discuss the matter with Human Resources.