Employees are expected to behave in an orderly, courteous and dignified manner and to fulfill their assigned job responsibilities in a professional manner.
- Being attentive to work responsibilities
- Observing all health and safety rules
- Dressing in a manner compatible with being a professional educator
- Observing good grooming and personal hygiene habits
- Maintaining a good record of regular, punctual attendance, and using leave properly
- Avoiding improper acceptance of gifts (Board Policy 2008)
- Refraining from any conduct that presents a conflict of interest or the appearance of such conflict