Campus View Apartments, located on the Northwest part of the DMACC Ankeny campus, and managed through Houser Enterprises; offers DMACC students furnished apartment with a number of amenities including:
- Shared and Private bedrooms and bathrooms
- Monthly social events
- Furnished bedrooms and living rooms
- Utilities, cable, and wireless internet included
- Individual leases
- Roommate matching
- Lifestyle center
- Fitness center
- Theater room
- Quiet study rooms
- Game rooms.
- Courtyard with grilling areas
- Resident Assistance
For more information please contact Amanda Crawford, Campus View Property Manager, at 515-964-7474, or through this link: Campus View Apartments.
Prairie Pointe Student Living, located next to the DMACC Ankeny campus, just a short walk away from class. These 3 & 4 bedroom furnished apartments feature private bedrooms, private bathrooms, and in-unit laundry. The clubhouse hangout includes a coffee bar, theater room, tanning booth, and fitness center–all included in your monthly rent:
- Private bedrooms & private baths
- Full kitchen with two refrigerators, stove, and dishwasher
- Washer & dryer in each unit
- Furnished living room including 50" flat screen TV
- Rent includes all utilities, cable TV, and 5mb internet in each bedroom
- Clubhouse area/coffee bar open 24/7
For more information, contact Michelle Ogden, Community Manager, at 515-422-9882. Visit the Prairie Pointe Student Living website.
Campus Town Student Housing, located south of DMACC Ankeny campus, just across the street. Choose from 1, 2 or 3 bedroom furnished apartments with individual leases, roommate matching, and one easy monthly rent payment that includes all utilities, cable, and internet. Features include:
- A beautiful and scenic rooftop terrace
- Café lounge
- 3,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art fitness club
- Free shuttle to and from the DMACC campus
- Indoor basketball court/gymnasium
- Comfy study areas
- Movie theatre room
- Game room with pool, ping pong, shuffle board, and foosball
- On-site retail stores
- Furnished bedrooms & living rooms
- Quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, electronic locks, video surveillance, balconies
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Social and community events
For more information, call 515-289-0700, or visit this link: Campus Town
Borgen Square Apartments, located directly across from the DMACC Boone Campus, provide a great opportunity to meet new friends while attending DMACC. There are five unfurnished apartment complexes with occupancy for 202 students, each containing:
- Four private bedrooms & two baths
- Common living room
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher
- Washer & dryer in each unit
- Rent includes all utilities, cable TV, and wireless internet
- Honors student housing with honors classroom, quiet study area, and student lounge
For more information, contact
BJ McGinn at 515-433-5046.
Beginning in August 2015, DMACC Carroll is extremely excited to offer a great housing option for students. DMACC has partnered with New Hope to offer student housing on their campus just a mile away from DMACC. Newly remodeled apartments will include all of the modern amenities.Student priority for housing is determined by program admission and employment opportunities so please contact us soon to see if housing is right for you.
For more information contact Jen Wollesen at (712)792-8501 or email email@example.com or visit the Carroll Housing webpage.
Urban & West Campuses
» Drake West Village
Statement of Disclosure
This list of housing options has been compiled to assist students in obtaining possible housing while attending DMACC. Students are responsible to inspect the property as DMACC is not endorsing any specific properties for students through this listing. DMACC disclaims any responsibility for, but not limited to, the condition of any premise, or the terms of any lease of any landlord. Any concerns regarding a lease should be taken to the property's management.