DMACC's High School Completion Program serves adult and high school area students wanting to complete their secondary education. Students who are not successful in the traditional setting find the High School Completion Program independent study courses a beneficial educational alternative. The DMACC High School Completion Program offers a non-traditional setting that serves as a drop-in center for students who want to take advantage of flexible hours, strong curriculum and dedicated faculty.
The DMACC High School EquivalencyDiploma (HSED Option #2) Program is offered through the learning centers listed below. A High School Correspondence Program is also available at DMACC Southridge. Both programs are accredited through the Iowa Department of Education.
For more information, contact us at one of the following centers:
- Ames Learning Center: 515-290-4775
- Ankeny Campus: 515-964-6255
- Boone Campus: 515-433-5095
- Carroll Campus: 712-792-8307
- Newton Campus: 641-791-1730
- Southridge: 515-287-8709 and 515-287-8707
- Urban Campus: 515-248-7814
- West Campus: 515-633-2472
- Correspondence Program: 515-287-8707