There are many ways you can support the College through the DMACC Foundation. You can make a cash gift and use matching funds from your employer to multiply what you have given. You can plan a gift that will be fully funded in the future through a will or trust, or support current and annual needs with a major gift.
There are many options. But whatever type of gift you decide to make, we will work with you to ensure that both you and the College earn the greatest benefit. The list of gift types below is for guidance only. To learn about the methods of giving click here. To discuss your gift with the DMACC Foundation please call (515) 964-6229.
- Annual Fund - Make a difference in the education of today's workforce by supporting the annual fund.
- Major Gifts - Support scholarships, a program of study, a specific campus, or endowments with a major gift.
- Planned or Deferred Gifts - Create a legacy by including DMACC in your estate plans through a planned gift.
- Tribute Gifts - Honor family members, classmates, or friends with a memorial or recognition gift.
- Matching Gifts - Take advantage of established employer benefits that can double your gift through matching funds.
- Gifts in Kind - Make a gift of art, books, equipment, or other personal property.
- Scholarships - Establishing a scholarship through the DMACC Foundation is one way you can assist students and leave a legacy to the college.
- Sponsorships - Maintain visibility across central Iowa by partnering with DMACC on events or special projects.