The Financial Aid Office hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Email Options:
- Phone Options:
- General Financial Aid Questions: 515-964-6282 or 1-800-362-2127 (option 3)
- Veterans Services: 515-964-6278
- In-Person FAFSA Completion Help
- Virtual Financial Aid Advisor Appointments:
- In-Person Financial Aid Advisor Appointments
- Virtual Help with DMACC Financial Aid Forms:
Payment Pause &
Loan Forgiveness Announcement
Debt Relief Program forgives federal student loan debt up to $20,000 for those who qualify
Interested applicants can
subscribe for email updates on the program availability
Application processing is on hold, but updates should be announced soon
The monthly student loan payment pause was extended again. Payment re-start date will be determined by final court decisions about the Debt Relief Program.
To review your aid history, sign into studentaid.gov
More information available:
FSA Debt-Relief Webpage
Financing your education at DMACC begins here.
How do you plan to pay for your college education at DMACC? DMACC Financial aid is here to help provide the information you will need to make these important financial decisions. We assist more than 17,000 students each year with
DMACC School Code: 004589