Student Services are available remotely while DMACC buildings remain closed to walk-in, public traffic. Registration is open for both
Returning students. DMACC is offering a variety of
course delivery types to suit your needs.
Do not come to a DMACC Campus or Center if you:
- are not feeling well, have a new cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing;
- display a fever of 100.4 degrees (regardless of the cause);
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia);
- have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days;
- have been in close contact with a presumed or confirmed positive case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days;
- have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
If you have been at a DMACC facility and have been directly exposed, presumed positive or confirmed positive for COVID-19, please report this to your instructor or supervisor as soon as possible.
In the instance of a reported exposure or COVID-19 case on campus, Faculty and Supervisors should follow the guidance provided in the
flowcharts and resources.
When a DMACC incident report is necessary,
» Read the entire
DMACC Playbook for districtwide guidance on procedures and protocols to keep employees, students, and guests safe and healthy.
DMACC has implemented new cleaning and safety efforts to keep students, faculty, staff and visitors to DMACC facilities safe. However, due to the extreme contagious nature of the COVID-19 virus it should NOT be assumed that all risk from COVID-19 will be eliminated. Everyone has to do their part to protect themselves and others.
These DMACC protocols provide an opportunity for the College to monitor and evaluate risk, to a reasonable extent, and to adapt practices to reduce that risk by guidance and direction from the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH), the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health professionals and experts.
On Campus Protocols
DMACC Building Protocols are now being established for entering facilities. Fill out the DMACC Approval Form prior to entry. Here are other steps you must take at any DMACC campus/center:
- Fill out
DMACC Approval form
- On approved day, 30-minutes prior to entry, contact
Wear your face mask (mandatory) and gloves (optional) prior to building entry and the entire time in the building.Do not use the restrooms or any common areas unless it is essential. Document the areas you travel inside the building for custodial services to accurately and safely perform follow up cleaning.When you are leaving, call DMACC Security or your campus Provost/Director to let them know you are leaving and your documented details of building usage.
- Ankeny Campus or Transportation Institute: (515-964-6500)
- Urban Campus, EDC, DCC or Southridge: (515-248-7200).
- Any other DMACC location please call your campus Provost or center Director
If at any time you are unsure who to contact, call DMACC Ankeny Security (515-964-6500).
If you are in need of any community resources, please visit the
DMACC counseling page for more information and to reference our