Library Facilities Begin to Reopen to Walk-In Traffic
DMACC Libraries will begin shifting to in-person access to the collections and facilities as safety and resources allow. On May 24, 2021, some of DMACC's Libraries will open to the public from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday-Friday:
- Ankeny Campus
- Boone Campus (June 1)
- Carroll Campus
- Newton Campus (August 25)
- Urban Campus (item pick-up only; renovations ongoing)
- West Campus (August 25)
All campus Libraries will open to the public on or before August 25, 2021.
Assistance & Help
DMACC librarians are available for research questions and consultation via :
online chat, email, or phone.
Library materials can be returned to the following bookdrop locations:
- Ankeny Cmpus - book drops on the W and NW entrances to Bldg 6
- Boone Campus - bookdrop on the NW side of the building
- Carroll Campus - bookdrop on the N side of the building, near the main entrance
- Urban Campus - bookdrop on the S side of Bldg 1
Faculty can certainly contact librarians to schedule information literacy/library instruction for virtual or face-to-face classes. Librarians can also help provide appropriate videos and tutorials that fit a particular information literacy/research need.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
Interlibrary Loan service for articles and books remains available at this time. Students and faculty may request articles from non-DMACC libraries via our catalog. Students/faculty will receive articles via email.
Faculty and students may continue to request purchases, including ebooks and streaming videos.
Contact your campus Library or Rebecca Funke, Director of Library Services