If you're preparing to take a Motorcycle or Moped class from DMACC, please watch the video (above) and review the following Frequently Asked Questions:
- Students must take the MSF online E-Course before registering for the Basic Rider Course BRC Updated.
- You must attend all 15 hours of the same class you registered in.
- Class is held rain or shine.
- Proper riding attire required: pants, long-sleeves, sturdy over the ankle footwear and rain gear should it look like rain.
- DMACC provides the motorcycle, helmet, gloves and all classroom materials.
- You will need a valid driver’s license.
- You do not need a motorcycle permit to take the Basic Rider Course.
- Upon successful completion of the Basic Rider class the DOT motorcycle endorsement skills test may be waived.
- The BRC Updated is mandatory for students under the age of 18 with the signature of a parent/guardian on the waiver form.
- There are normally 12 students per class with 2 instructors. If there are 6 students, there will be one instructor.
- Scooters may only be used for the motorcycle class. They can be no bigger than 400cc’s, must be in prime working condition, and have approval from motorcycle office before registration.
- DMACC’s Moped Rider course is a 6 hour DOT-based, classroom-only curriculum that is mandatory for moped licensure.
- Students must be at least 13 years of age (turning 14 within a year) to register for the moped class.
- Moped’s are classified as 50cc or less and can travel no faster than 30 mph.
- Register online at https://ce.dmacctraining.com
» Search for Motorcycle/Moped Classes