DMACC is partnering with Cognizant and Project Iowa to provide training to equip individuals with the skills necessary to fill in-demand jobs such as Agent Support Representative, Insurance Representative and Insurance Processor.
The program is provided at no cost for those who meet the enrollment requirements and are selected to participate in the training. Those who successfully complete the training program are guaranteed an interview with Cognizant.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. To learn more about Cognizant, please visit us at
www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is committed to providing associates with opportunities to build valuable capabilities and successful careers and has been listed as one of the 100 Best Companies to work for by Fortune.
Application Selection Process
Monday - Thursday Weekly
8:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. each day
- DMACC Urban Campus, 1100 7th St., Des Moines
Pre-Training Program Details
The program will prepare you to answer customer inquiries over the phone and through email response, research questions, update customer information and document customer inquiries.
To be successful in the pre-training program it is important to have:
- Communication skills: Ability to communicate clearly, calmly and confidently both verbally and in written communication.
- Customer service skills: Answer customer inquiries in a helpful and professional manner.
- Listening skills: Listen carefully to understand a customer’s situation in order to help them.
- Patience: Be patient and polite when interacting with customers.
- Motivation: Action oriented, detail oriented, self-motivated and capable of multi-tasking.
Questions about the training program? Email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515-256-4949.