ANNOUNCEMENT FOR FALL 2021: DMACC Administrators are planning to start a “new normal” in college operations when fall classes resume on Aug. 25. While most face-to-face classes are scheduled to return this fall, the College plans to take additional proactive steps that represent the “new normal” to keep students, faculty and staff safe. Face masks will still be required until further notice. Plans to return to fully in-person operations could change depending on the state of the pandemic over the summer and into the fall.
Student Services are available both in person and virtually. For your safety and that of others, please continue to use virtual services whenever possible.
Do not come to a DMACC Campus or Center if you answer “YES” to any of the following:
- Do you feel ill, have a new cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have a fever of 100.4 degrees (regardless of the cause)?
- Do you have a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)?
- Are you or someone in your household awaiting COVID-19 test results due to a possible exposure or symptoms?
- Have you been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with a presumed or confirmed positive case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled internationally in the past 14 days?
Registration is open for both New and Returning students. DMACC will continue to offer a variety of course delivery types to suit your needs.
While keeping you safe, DMACC is making plans for your future success. Find out more: