Serve Your Community, Help Others
Human Services Careers:
Making a Real Difference in People's Lives
Interested in helping clients to understand themselves and reach their goals? A career in Human Services may be the right choice for you.
- Plentiful jobs for responsible, caring people
- Lifelong personal rewards
- Professional opportunities
- Tremendous need for graduates
- Buena Vista University 2+2 program at Carroll Campus
Take the Next Step to a Rewarding Career
For more information on how you can start preparing for a career in the field of
Human Services, contact:
DMACC Carroll Campus
Get the Nursing Advantage
When employers see DMACC Nursing on your resume, they'll instantly know you've received exceptional education and experience from one of the top nursing schools in Iowa.
- Small classes, Individualized attention
- High State Board Pass Rates
- Training CNA or RN
- High Salaries
- Personally rewarding
- Nationally-Accredited, and
- NO WAITING LIST!
Plus a free laptop for accepted Carroll Campus nursing students (must apply for a Foundation Scholarship to be awarded a $500 laptop scholarship)
For more information contact: