Through the DMACC & BVU 2 + 2 partnership, students can receive their Bachelor's degree in Carroll. No need to travel for your classes. They are offered right here in Carroll! The Carroll Buena Vista University campus allows you to finish a bachelor's degree in the following areas:
- Business Administration
- Finance & Banking
- Management (Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, Sports Tracks)
- Organizational Leadership (Business or Human Service Emphasis)
- Public Administration
- A distributive degree in Health Service Leadership or Human Services
- We also offer a Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Applied Management as well as a Bachelor of Applied Studies degree.
- Don't see your major listed here- talk to us about creating your own distributive degree!
Your hard earned credits will seamlessly transfer to Buena Vista University when you are ready. Most Associate in Arts degree programs allow you to start right with your major courses. Buena Vista University will accept up to 68 credit hours from a community college.
Visit BVU's DMACC Carroll webpage for more information:
Call us today at 712.749.1910 to discuss your transfer options! Or stop by the Carroll DMACC campus- Room 152 to start a conversation today!
P.S. Apply online today!