To join the Young Adult Program, you must meet the below requirements:
- Be 18-24 years old at the time of enrollment
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Income eligible
- Polk County, Iowa resident
- Obtained your high school diploma, GED, or HiSED
- Pass the provided background check
- Complete the CSAS assessment. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
- Reading (required score: 228 and above)
- Math (required score: 215 and above)
- English Language Learner (if applicable, required score 211 and above)
- For males only – Selective Service Verification letter at
Don’t qualify but still interested in FREE TRAINING with DMACC? The Workforce Training Academy offers FREE training for eligible candidates.
Visit their website today!