Thousands of Central Iowans are taking advantage of online learning. In fact, if "Online" was a DMACC campus, it would be the second largest!
DMACC's offers more than 500 faculty-directed, credit and noncredit online classes, available to you anytime, anywhere in the world!. You have 24/7 access, so you learn on your schedule. And DMACC online classes are taught by professors who want you to succeed. You can take online classes leading to a degree in:
DMACC has designed a new Signature Series™ of online classes that will help you move forward . . . conveniently, affordably, and on your schedule.
It's a new and better way of offering online classes. Some of the advantages include:
- Professionally designed to be more visually appealing
- Easier to navigate sites make learning more fun and interesting
- New, interactive technology allows for more student to student interaction
- Enhanced features, such as instant tutoring and video
- 24/7 access…learn on your schedule
- Real-world content, taught by professors who care about your success!
Eventually, all of DMACC online classes will be "Signature Series."
Web-blended and Web-enhanced courses . . . ideal for adult learning
In addition to on-campus and online classes, DMACC offers select web-blended and web-enhanced courses that combine the advantages of online learning with periodic on-campus meetings and classes with faculty. They enable you to learn conveniently online for the majority of your coursework, yet receive the advantages of in-person learning and insights too.