DMACC Campus Recreation offers fee-based personal training provided for you by nationally certified, qualified personal trainers. We take the responsibility for your training results seriously, so we have the following policies in place in order to accomplish this goal.
- Complete the New Client Personal Training Questionnaire.
- Return your completed form with a payment in the amount of $50 (cash, check, orcredit cardpayable to Campus Recreation).
- This is a discounted pre-payment rate for the first two sessions only.
- Payment mustaccompanythis form for a trainer to contact you.
- A personal trainer will call you within 48 hours to schedule your first two sessions.
- Sessions must be redeemed within 14 days of each other.
- If you wish to purchase more sessions, this can be done after your initial two sessions, depending on your desire to continue training and/or your trainer's recommendations.
*All sessions must be pre-paid.
- You can pay for the sessions with your trainer, or come to the Campus Recreation Center and make a payment at our front desk.
- After the initial two sessions, the cost per session is $35. No package or employee discounts. Currently enrolled DMACC students, faculty, and staff are eligible for personal training.
If you have any questions, please contact Andy Nelson, Campus Recreation Coordinator at (515) 964-6539.