All year long, the DMACC Campus Recreation Department offers many working opportunities.
- Gym Supervisor, Gym Rental Supervisor and Game Room Supervisor employment offers flexible schedules, opportunities to study while you work, competitive wages, and a fun working environment.
- Intramural Official or Scorekeeper positions offer some incredible benefits such as:
- Flexible hours that accommodate schoolwork, classes, and other jobs
- Meeting new friends with similar interests while experiencing a part of college life
- Competitive pay that starts at $8 per hour
- Officiate or scorekeep sports that you are familiar with and enjoy
- We can teach you how to officiate or scorekeep sports that you would like to learn
- Relax, let loose, and get away from your demanding everyday schedule
- Advance and become a Gym Supervisor, earning higher pay and gaining valuable leadership and managerial experience that might help you in the future and will always look great on a resume.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Campus Recreation Intramural team, please click on the following link: https://jobs.dmacc.edu/ or contact theCampus Recreation Coordinator, Andy Nelson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (515) 964-6539.