Counseling services are free to DMACC students.
DMACC Campus Health works closely with DMACC counselors. DMACC counselors are available to all currently enrolled students.
Counseling may help if you are concerned about:
- Where you're going with your life
- Choosing unhealthy friends
- Coping with romantic relationship difficulties
- Coping with academic difficulties
- Feeling stressed out or anxious
- Feeling sad or depressed
- Making new friends while in college
- Feeling like you can't continue
- Thinking that things always go wrong
- Coping with a physical or learning disability
- Or anything else that impacts mental health
Visit our website to learn more.
Student Assistance Program (SAP) Counselor
Student Assistance Program and Compass Clinical Associates may receive up to 3 free counseling sessions if you don't have insurance. To schedule an appointment, call 515-412-5112 and tell them you're a current DMACC student.
Download this flyer for Mental Health resources when Campus Health services are not available.