Ask a Question: Transcript

FAQs » How do I request my transcript?

How do I request my transcript?

Complete the Transcript Request Form. Students may also request a transcript by logging into the Web Info System. Choose Student Services, Student Records, and then request the official transcript. If you do not know your PIN to log in, please contact Tech Support at 515-965-7300.

How do I request an official transcript sent to me?

Official transcript requests are mailed directly to an institute, agency or employer. Official transcripts are NOT issued to a student. Transcripts that are mailed or picked up by students are stamped with the words “Issued to student.”

How long does it take a transcript to be processed?

When a student formally requests a transcript, the transcript is mailed within three to four business days, if the student’s account is current. Transcripts will not be released until delinquent accounts have been paid. Same day service and faxing are available for a $5.00 fee. Same Day Service is not available at the beginning or end of each term.

Can I get a transcript if I have a hold on my account?

Transcripts will not be released until delinquent accounts have been paid.

Can I get my transcript the day class ends?

No. Instructors have several days to electronically submit their grades to the Registrar’s Office for processing. Transcripts are held for current session grades or degrees if specified on the student transcript request form and are mailed approximately two weeks after the end of term.

Does my transcript have the DMACC seal?

DMACC College credit transcripts are printed on security paper that does not require a raised seal to be official.

Why does my transcript say “In Progress”?

A class is still underway, or the instructor has not yet assigned a grade.

Why is there no grade for my class, even though it’s over?

DMACC allows instructors several days after a class is completed for grading. Grades are then electronically submitted to the Registrar’s Office. If it has been a week since the course ended, contact your instructor to see if grades have been submitted.

Do I have to send in an official transcript to have my credits transferred?

To transfer college credit earned at another institution, students must request that an official transcript be sent directly to:

Attn. Admissions
2006 S. Ankeny Blvd, Bldg. 1
Ankeny, Iowa 50023-3993

Does DMACC accept military credit?

Yes, for more information visit the transfer page.

How many transfer credits can be applied to my degree?

You may transfer in 43 credits or two-thirds of your program requirements. For more information, visit the transfer page.

Why didn’t ALL of my credits transfer?

Only courses that are applicable to a student’s program are transferred in. If you change programs, your transcript will be re-evaluated. Complete the Program Change Form.

Ask a Question

Notice to Customers
If you do not receive a response in a timely manner, please check your junk mail or spam folder. If you do not find a response, please contact the Ankeny Campus Information Center at 515-964-6200 or 1-800-362-2127 and a representative will assist you.