Ask a Question: FERPA

FAQs » Student Educational Record Privacy

How can I give my parents or spouse access to my educational records?

Use the Authorization for Release/Exchange of Information form.

How can I make sure that my student directory information is not released?

You must complete a request for Non-Disclosure of Information form.

Ask a Question

Notice to Customers
If you do not receive a response in a timely manner, please check your junk mail or spam folder. If you do not find a response, please contact the Ankeny Campus Information Center at 515-964-6200 or 1-800-362-2127 and a representative will assist you.