"It is a known fact that most people will work! The world of work is very complex and constantly changing. It is essential that young people gain the skills and knowledge that will prepare them for future careers. The Career Work Experience Program can give students the tools and experiences that will help them be competitive and successful in their career endeavors."
- Glenda Muller, Career Work Experience Instructor
"I like how class is only two days a week."
- Emily Boehm, Boone HS (works at Holly's)
"You get to earn money and earn college credit."
- Matthew Harmeyer, North Polk High School (works at Earl May)
"It has taught me a lot of options that I have for the future. It is really laid back, but I still am learning a lot."
- Madison Lage, Roland-Story High School (works at Century 21)
"I get to get out of school and get to do something I enjoy. I get a good background experience in what I like to do in life and earn credits while doing it."
- Kelsey Kahler (sp), Ballard High School