- "The Visual Communications (Graphic Design/Web) program is a unique blend of the technical and design elements that are the driving force behind the World Wide Web. Students learn the tools for creating and structuring Web content, and use professional software tools for designing artwork. By combining these two elements, students gain the skills to create professional, technically sound Web sites." "
- John McTaggart, Visual Design Instructor
- "I am learning about designing web pages by coming to DMACC without having to read web tutorials or boring manuals. [The instructor] is really nice and knows what he is doing, so it makes it easy to learn." "
- Alex Haynes, Boone Homeschool
- "I like designing things and graphic design. Eventually, I want to go to DMACC for the graphic design program to work on vinyl on vehicles.""
- Stephanie Vaughn, Ogden Homeschooled student
© 2016 Des Moines Area Community College