- "The student responsibilities, expectations, assignments and activities are very similar to those of equivalent courses at colleges and universities." The Teacher Academy provides an excellent experience for any student interested in a career in education."
- Jim Duea, DMACC Teacher Academy Instructor
- "It's really cool to see and work with different age groups. It is really good prep and getting college credits are great too. Even if I don't want to go into education, they will transfer."
- Aubrey Christensen, Madrid High School
- "I work with the kindergarten students at the elementary school. It is a lot of fun. The class that I am teaching is helping me get a lot of experience in the teaching field."
- Kendra Giardino, Gilbert High School
Teacher Academy Portolio
by Jessica Wollaston, Ballard HS
[Click to view PPT file]