MISSION: DMACC provides quality, affordable, student-centered education and training designed to empower all students in their pursuit of life's opportunities and career goals.
VISION: DMACC will improve the quality of life for individuals in its communities by meeting their educational and training needs throughout their lives.
LIFE'S CALLING: Life's Calling is the essence of DMACC. By evoking opportunity and empowerment, Life's Calling is designed to inspire, energize and encourage students to achieve their career dreams and life's aspirations-right here at DMACC.
- Prepare students to succeed in earning a baccalaureate degree by offering transferable higher education courses.
- Prepare students to succeed by offering higher education courses in technical and occupational areas that lead to an associate's degree, certification, or diploma.
- Through collaboration and cooperation with business and labor, prepare individuals for success in the work force by anticipating and responding to work place training and education needs.
- Provide opportunities for high school students that include alternative high school completion programs, college-level academic and technical courses, and courses not currently available at their high schools.
- Provide support services for students that are under prepared or have other challenges that might prevent them from being successful in higher education programs.
- To meet the needs of our diverse population, develop partnerships with educational institutions, businesses, governmental agencies, and communities.
- For students, faculty, staff, and community, continuously improve access to and make optimal use of current and emerging technology.
- Provide opportunities for students and members of the community to pursue avocational interests and personal development.
- Provide professional development opportunities for faculty and staff to create and maintain a campus climate conducive to collaboration and cooperation, responsible and innovative use of resources, and a process of continuous improvement.
- Provide opportunities for adults to complete their high school diploma.
- DMACC Strategic Plan
Responsiveness - Reach out actively to serve our communities.
Excellence - Ensure accountability, quality, and responsibility in every endeavor.
Community - Exchange and communicate ideas and information openly, through collaboration and shared decision-making.
Learning - Create a student-centered environment to foster lifelong, accessible and relevant learning leading to career success.
Cultural Understanding and Mutual Respect - Value individual rights, privacy and diversity.
Innovation - Embrace change and anticipate emerging issues.
Professional Integrity - Maintain a high standard of ethics and honesty in professional activities and performance of duties.