DMACC is open and services are available both in-person and virtually. Appointments are strongly recommended for any in-person service.
Do not come to a DMACC Campus or Center if you answer "YES" to any of the following:
- Do you feel ill, have a new cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have a fever of 100.4 degrees (regardless of the cause)?
- Do you have a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)?
- Are you or someone in your household awaiting COVID-19 test results due to a confirmed exposure or symptoms?
- Have you been directly exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
Contact your instructor immediately to notify them of the above situations.
Six DMACC students, one from each campus, will win $1,000 prizes – just for doing their part to protect the DMACC community!
In order to be eligible to win 1 of 6 $1,000 prizes, you must be:
- A DMACC student, enrolled in at least 1 credit course
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by September 30, 2021
- Able to show proof of vaccination
» Read the entire
DMACC Playbook for districtwide guidance on procedures and protocols to keep employees, students, and guests safe and healthy.
DMACC has implemented cleaning and safety efforts to keep students, faculty, staff and visitors to DMACC facilities safe. However, due to the extreme contagious nature of the COVID-19 virus it should NOT be assumed that all risk from COVID-19 will be eliminated. Everyone has to do their part to protect themselves and others.
These DMACC protocols provide an opportunity for the College to monitor and evaluate risk, to a reasonable extent, and to adapt practices to reduce that risk by guidance and direction from the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH), the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health professionals and experts.
If you are in need of any community resources, please visit the
DMACC counseling page for more information and to reference our