Find your true calling here!
Each piece for a bright future!
- DMACC's Career Discovery Network is a program open to all students and educators in Region 11 and funded by a grant through the Iowa Legislature. It is designed to link education and business by providing students with opportunities to explore various career options through Work-Based Learning Activities that enhance the career exploration process.
- Students are exposed to various careers and opportunities to shape their future.
- Businesses have the opportunity to connect to the future workforce, which supports economic development and new business growth.
- Educators learn about career options that exist for their students and what skills are needed for the future workforce.
- Expand the knowledge and excitement of students about potential career opportunities through hands-on experiences while still in high school.
- Connect local business and industry with students and teachers.
- Keep students engaged in school.
- Allow students to see and experience opportunities in the local job market to hopefully keep our best and brightest here, in Iowa.